Jaki (Andy), Jodi (Anne), Jeremy (Mickey), Connor (Pirate) & Christen (Mary Poppins)
Jeff, Jeremy and I - as you can see....Jeff did not dress up! He claims that Halloween is his favorite holiday and then he won't even dress up. I did ask him to be Ragedy Anne...maybe that is why he said no! Just Kidding! He told me he was dressed up as Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam.
The Three Mouse-Kateers!
Yummy! Candy!
Hey look! I have a tail!We had a lot of fun trick-or-treating at my sisters house. However, it took us 2 hours to get there from where I work and it usually takes 30-45 minutes. I was a bit frustrated once we got there as it was already 645pm. Connor and Christen had finished trick-or-treating and were ready to crash. Christen changed to PJ's right after the above pictures...however, Connor, being the great cousin that he is put his pirate gear back on and went out with Jeremy. We went to about 10 houses but they gave candy to Jeremy, Connor, my sister and me so we gave it all to Jeremy and with only 10 houses it was like going to 40! Pretty nice since it was about 20 degrees out and I didn't put on a coat! I was FREEZING!!!
If anyone is interested in seeing more pictures of everyone and some of my niece Olivia you can visit my mom and dad's blog at www.jimandbonny.blogspot.com.
Sorry for any typos or spelling mistakes in this post. I am not going to risk the spell check and freezing my computer after the time it has taken me to get the pictures posted.
1 comment:
Cute Pics!!
Audrey was Mickey Mouse too! Ray was made that she wasn't Minnie, but I thought the Mickey costume was better.
Post a Comment