Thursday, June 04, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

June 4 - 34!
June 2 - 5!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Six years ago and before, June 4th was THE.MOST.IMPORTANT.DAY.IN.MY.LIFE!!!! It was MY birthday and it was ALL ABOUT ME! In 2004 that all changed DRASTICALLY! On June 2, 2004, I gave birth to my own baby boy! Before I had him I hoped that he WOULD NOT be born on June 4th because that was MY day and I DID NOT want to share it with anyone! Well, he missed that day by two.....but on June 4, 2004, I was discharged from the hospital, on my birthday, but Jeremy had to stick around because he was needing help controlling his blood sugar levels. Ever since then and even today....my birthday is just another day that is two days after THE.MOST.IMPORTANT.DAY.IN.MY.LIFE....the day that made me grow up and realize that it isn't ALL ABOUT ME...even on June 4th....it is now ALL ABOUT JEREMY! And...believe it or not....I LOVE sharing and celebrating our birthdays TOGETHER!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

No comments: