
One could get lost in the corn maze with miles of paths that twist and turn through something like 23 acres of corn field! From above you will see
a pattern of Abraham Lincoln. This pattern to celebrate the 200 birthday of Hones Abe!

Richardson Farm, Prairie Grove, Illinois

View from above!

A view of the maze from above....just a small glimpse of the entire maze!

Jeremy & Daddy

Jeremy in the corn stalks!

Jeremy & Mommy

50 foot slide!
Wheeeee!

Jeremy and Mommy flew down the slide together!

What a great picture of Jeremy! I think it may be worth of a Christmas card....if I actually send some out this year!

Jeremy's favorite part was getting buried in the corn!!


Today we took a trip to Richardson Farms to experience the World's Larges Corn Maze! This incredible farm is located in Prairie Grove, Illinois, and was more fun than I can explain! You have to check out their
web site to see
pictures of the corn maze from above to see the pattern in this years maze. They also have a cut-your-own Christmas tree farm.
1 comment:
Well, that looked like a lot of fun. That is a good picture...but the pumpkin doesn't go for the Christmas card. I liked the body parts buried in corn. MO
Post a Comment