Monday, February 08, 2010

Random Weekend Pictures

Jeremy had a visit to the dentist and they were very impressed with his clean teeth for his age and expected that I helped him brush often....I don't...Jeremy is just OCD about his teeth being brushed every morning and night and he does a good job for his age! Six year molars are our next exciting thing to watch for which will in turn push out his baby teeth and he will start to lose them....and he can not wait for that to happen! I just hope that the adult ones come back in like his dad's and his brother's.....STRAIGHT!


MADDIE
Bandit....our old Grandpa!
Everyone have a great week!

2 comments:

maureen said...

I don't think taking care of teeth is a trait of OCD...unless he wears those blue gloves while he is brushing. Love the pictures. MO

maureen said...

Great to see the new pictures of Olivia and Gavin. Your mom had added a few since Christmas. Glad you are making the trip to Indy to visit the cousins. LOVE MO