Thursday, April 29, 2010

I wonder what he's dreaming about......




This is how Jeremy fell asleep tonight....any guesses as to what he might dream about as he sleeps tonight? If not Star Wars it will be The Lone Ranger and Tanto....we watched the Legend of The Lone Ranger together tonight....a little violent for my liking at age 5 but he LOVED it! And I talked him through it and made sure to note the blood is just ketchup and it is just a movie so the death is not real, the guns are not real, the blood is not real and thank goodness that the good guy won and saved the President of the USA and the bad guy got what was coming to him too! However, it was weird to watch the actor that I know the best as the crazy scientist on Back to the Future play a bad guy in a western without the crazy white hair!!! Another note...for the rest of the night as Jeremy played with his Star Wars guys he hummed the famous tune of The Lone Ranger!
Hi-yo Silver away!!!

No comments: