Red Dragons
We missed team pictures so this is my version of what the professionals do and it cost me a heck of a lot less than what they would charge!!!
Head Shot!
Playing offense...waiting for the ball to be thrown in.
She has a really cool hot pink cast that is much more interesting than soccer!
Carly and Jeremy. They are also in the same class at school.
Picking at the grass is also much more fun than playing soccer!
Yes, he is in the game at this point and is supposed to be playing defense!
Jeremy in action...running down the side line! What are you looking at!!??!!
to kick the ball.....away from his own team mate mind you!!!
Jeremy's turn to kick the ball into play. The girl watching is one of the most aggressive players on the team...she is really good and loves to play goalie. She was definitely born with soccer in her blood. Jeremy....not so much!
Another action shot!
Some of the players around Coach Mark. Jeremy is #11.
Games over...time to line up to say "good game" to the other team. No one wins and no one loses. It's all about having fun....of which Jeremy has none!
He would definitely rather be sleeping!
Tonight was Jeremy's second to last soccer game. This was the last one I will be at. Next Monday he will go with Daddy and that is when he will get his trophy. Maybe he will actually go to that game willingly instead of by force! Jeremy asked me to sign him up for soccer. Then after about 4 practice/games he decided he hates it. I told him he wanted to do it so he had to finish the season but he didn't have to do it again if he didn't want to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I borrowed the camera that we have at work since I HATE my camera and was very excited to actually get some great shots. However, due to the great shots there are many on this post and I usually don't have so many good ones. Imagine the pictures I could take if I just had a good camera!
1 comment:
Jaki...that was very entertaining! I always like the pictures you took..didn't know you hated that camera.
Jeremy looked very tender with the girl with the cast. Maybe there is a first aid glass he would like better than soccer.
Post a Comment