Thursday, June 09, 2011

Prayer Warrior for Elden

Do you remember when I posted about this little guy, Elden, an orphan in Russia that has been placed on my heart and whom I would love to adopt?? Well, I am still stuck on the path to adoption waiting for a sign that we are meant to do this but until the roadblocks are moved I am his prayer warrior. I just discovered that there is a new picture of him up at Reece's Rainbow.


Here he is in all his 4 year old glory....he is growing up to be such a cute little fellow!!! However, growing up he is and stopping that we can not....soon he will be 5 and then all he has to look forward to is a life that is not humane for any living soul!!!


~~~~~~~


Click HERE to see a video that was made for another little orphan that will be going home with her forever family tomorrow...she will not ever have to experience this...I pray that Elden will not either! Please keep him in your prayers that family will come for him before it is too late!

No comments: