Saturday, July 23, 2011

He Conquered the Water Slide!

Jeremy & Michael - Michael really wanted Jeremy to go on the water slide.....
Jeremy thought....oh no, there is no way!


He tried to tell me that he was not tall enough...that you had to be 42 inches...I disappointed him by telling him that he was in fact taller than 42 inches!


On the way up...he wasn't so sure about this....


But he pushed on....


Michael is ready to go!


Jeremy is ready....

(This picture was taken after the first time, I had to push him down the slide!)


There he goes! You can't see it but he is actually grinning from ear to ear!



Almost to the end!


Once he wiped the water out of his eyes he grinned and said, "I am totally doing that again!"


Thanks to some encouragement from a friend and a push from his mother....Jeremy has finally conquered the water slide! On the way home he kept saying, "I can't believe that I went down the water slide!" Then he told me I had to call Granny, Julie P., Jodi & Jason and tell all of them he went down the slide. He said that in the future he will "believe in me" when I tell him to try something that he will love! We will see....next trip...GREAT AMERICA!!!! We will see if he likes the American Eagle as much as I did after my mom forced me to ride it!

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Good for him! That is awesome, I don't think we could ever get KayTar on a big slide like that!