Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2011 - 24th Annual Autumn Drive - 2nd Annual for us!

On Sunday, Jeff, Jeremy and I headed out in the brisk fall weather to enjoy the 24th Annual Autumn Drive.
Signs of Autumn were, of course, everywhere!!
Follow along with us on our journey!

We saw over 15 of these kind of cars out enjoying the drive as well!


We ran, hopped and jumped among the pumpkins!


Our first stop was at Cody's for peppers, apple cider donuts, white pumpkins and more!




I LOVE the white pumpkins! They are so much fun! I didn't get one this year but one of these times I am going to have to give in a buy one for myself!!!


This is my favorite little pumpkin!!!




Jeremy did a great job as photographer and captured this picture of Jeff and I.


Can anyone spot Jeremy in this picture!!?!


Time to find our perfect Jack-O-Lantern!!


They were heavy but Jeremy was able to get the one he wanted into the wagon all by himself!




We are ready to buy our two!



Next stop.....Kettle Corn!!!! One of the main reasons that we make our way to the Autumn Drive and will continue to do so every year!!! This is the BEST Kettle Corn I have EVER tasted!!!!






Next...on to my next FAVORITE place in McHenry County!

Grace Farm!






After I took this picture I was talking to Mike, the owner of the farm, and he said that was the closest that Gulliver has ever gotten to taking food out of someones hand. He is a very shy and skittish llama but there must be something about Jeff that he liked! (-:



Gulliver, enjoying the hay Jeff fed him!



We had an awesome day on the Autumn Drive and are still enjoying our Kettle Corn...a little every day.....I hope you enjoyed following us in pictures on the Autumn Drive....

No comments: