Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Our Fun Weekend!

Last weekend we made Jell-O. Jeremy was a BIG help! I noticed in this picture that there are some interesting items on our kitchen counter....bags of chips, easy cheese, little bottles of Tabasco, little baby ice cream cones that my mother in law took from our dinner at Sweet Tomatoes, half a bottle of water.....all normal items for a kitchen counter....but wait, what is that....a very large wrench!!?? That is what it takes to crack out Macadamia Nuts from Maui!!!
That's not Pluto but it is as close as we can get! As you can tell, Jeremy LOVES to be Mickey Mouse! We must try to visit him soon!!!

I bought the Little People Barn and Jeremy played with it for about an hour straight!!! I finally had time to clean the kitchen before Daddy got home.
The Bears won! The Colts won! We got snow! We played in the snow! We ate snow! We had a slumber party in Mommy & Daddy's bed! We hibernated on Sunday! We played and played and played all weekend!
It was REALLY hard to wake up and go to work on Monday......and now...it is almost Wednesday and after a short trip to Springfield for work and one night away from my guys it will be the weekend again.....and we will get to play and play and play some more! I live for weekends and the time with my favorite little boy! How I wish I could stay at home every day!!!







2 comments:

Amy W said...

Cute pics! I live for the weekends as well...

tracey clark said...

Oh yes, the farm is one of our favorites! Cute pix!
Tracey @ Picture This