Jaki...great pictures. I just checked your Mom's blog too. I didn't have a clue about the spiral slides...now I can teach my little niece. I have been spending more time in playgrounds lately. I could not believe the snow either. I drove to Springfield on Fri...and we noticed many flowering trees and bushes in bloom. I hope they survived the snow fall we awoke to on Sunday. I am really old now, because I would not have been excited about the snow even if it was Dec. MO
1 comment:
Jaki...great pictures. I just checked your Mom's blog too. I didn't have a clue about the spiral slides...now I can teach my little niece. I have been spending more time in playgrounds lately. I could not believe the snow either. I drove to Springfield on Fri...and we noticed many flowering trees and bushes in bloom. I hope they survived the snow fall we awoke to on Sunday. I am really old now, because I would not have been excited about the snow even if it was Dec. MO
Post a Comment